About Sarah Duyvejonck
I am a very easy going person that just enjoys small things in life! I live with my mom and brothers in Walnut Grove. I graduated from Walnut Grove High School in 2016. I transfered to GGC from UNG this semester because I completed the two years at the UNG Watkinsville campus.
My Favorite Things to do.
Be with my friends and family.
Camping and taking the boat out on lake Oconee when the weather is nice.
My Favorite Pictures
Things You Should Know About Me
- I have twin brothers. They are 19. One works as a heating and air tech. and the other is going to school to become an electrician.
- I have lived in Walton County my whole life.
- I recently got engaged.
- My plan is to go to nursing school in the next year or so.
- My dream is to have lots of land one day and a lot of dogs while working as a nurse.
- In high school I was a competitive and sideline cheerleader and I also cheered for an allstar gym in Grayson for 5 years.
- One day I would like to travel to Fiji and stay in one of the little huts that sits above the water.
|Time ||M ||T ||W ||TR ||F|
|8:00AM || ||ITEC1001 || ||ITEC1001 || |
|9:00AM || ||ITEC1001 || ||ITEC1001 || |
|10:00AM || || || || || |
|11:00AM || || || || || |
|12:00PM || || || || || |
|1:00PM || || || || || |
|2:00PM || || || || || |
|3:00PM || ||A&P1 || ||A&P1 || |
|4:00PM || ||A&P1 || ||A&P1 || |
|5:00PM || ||A&P1 || ||A&P1 || |
|6:00PM || || || || || |
| || |